Price: PGAV Members & Supporter Members: $110 inc GST / Non-members: $165 inc GST.
Morning tea and lunch are included in the price. Please list any special dietary requirements when registering online.
Fundraising for the Visual Arts Workshop
Public Galleries Association of Victoria
When: Wednesday 3 May 2017, 9:30am - 4:30pm (Registrations open 9:15am)
Venue: Koorie Heritage Trust, Level 3 - Yarra Building, Federation Square
Following the success of our event on fundraising held last year, the PGAV is again partnering with Creative Partnerships Australia to deliver a one-day workshop on fundraising specifically for visual arts organisations.
Fundraising for the Visual Arts Workshop will provide the essentials of fundraising for small to medium galleries. You will learn what motivates donors, the ins and outs of fundraising events, together with best practice examples of fundraising at public galleries.
This is event is relevant for:
- Gallery Directors
- Gallery Advisory Committees / Foundations / Boards
- Business Development / Fundraising staff
- Marketing staff
- Fundraising 101’s
- Making your gallery “Donation Ready”
- Donor Databases
- Viewpoint of the donor
- Fundraising Events
- Fundraising Programs
- Lisa Hamilton, Philanthropy Manager, Museum of Contemporary Art (MCA)
- Mark Hislop, Acting Galley Director, Monash Gallery of Art
- Steven Richardson, State Manager – Victoria, Creative Partnerships Australia
- Sue Roff, Executive Director, Arts Project Australia
- Sarah Schmidt, Director, Hamilton Gallery
- Antonia Syme, Director, Australian Tapestry Workshop
- More presenters to be announced soon!
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Registered participants that are no longer able to attend may nominate a substitute up until the starting time. Where possible, please notify the PGAV of substitutions and cancellations by email, up until 5pm, Monday 1 May 2017.
- Cancellations received before 5pm, Monday 1 May 2017 will be refunded, less an administration fee of $20 inc GST.
- Cancellations received after 5pm, Monday 1 May 2017 are not refundable.
- Exceptions are at the discretion of the PGAV.