The public gallery sector in Victoria is undergoing significant change, with the appointment of new Directors at a number of regional and outer metropolitan galleries this year. We invite you to meet the most recently appointed Directors (as many as we can squeeze into a 1.5hr program) and learn about their plans for their respective galleries.
Kallie Blauhorn, Director, Monash Gallery of Art
John Cunningham, Director, McClelland Sculpture Park + Gallery
Mark Themann, Director, Latrobe Regional Gallery
Vanessa Gerrans, Director, Warrnambool Art Gallery
Sarah Schmidt, Director, Hamilton Art Gallery
The event will be followed by a banquet lunch at Bok Choy Tang in Federation Square including entrees, shared mains, dessert and drinks. Please advise of special dietary requirements when booking.
When: Thursday 17 December 2015
Time: 11am – 12:30pm. Registrations open: 10:30am. Lunch: 12:45pm - 2:45pm.
Venue: Koorie Heritage Trust, Meeting Rooms, Level 3, Yarra Building, Federation Square
Cost (event, no lunch): FREE
Cost (with lunch): $115 inc GST (with drinks) / $85 (non-alcoholic drinks).
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- If the event is cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances, a full refund will be issued.
- If you notify the PGAV via email of your inability to attend at least 5 working days before the event, you will receive a full refund.
- If you notify the PGAV of your inability to attend less than 5 working days before the event and we are able to fill your place, you will receive a refund less a $10 administration fee. In the event the PGAV cannot fill your place, you will not be issued with a refund.
- If you do not notify the PGAV of your inability to attend, you will not receive a refund.
- Photographs will be taken to document the event and may appear in publications and on the PGAV website and social media. By taking part in this event you agree to the PGAV publishing photographs in which you appear.
- Special dietary requirements will only be catered for if notified at the time of booking or at least 5 working days in advance of the event.